Design-Build is Crestwood Homes’ signature. Each home we build is specifically tailored to the lot, to the architectural style of the neighborhood and to the tastes and desire of our clients. We incorporate the design and construction phase into a seamless process that’s manageable and surprisingly uncomplicated. Using our team of architects, designers, subcontractors and suppliers, we keep your project on time and on budget.
- Consultation Phase: Phase: The first step in Crestwood Homes Design-Build process is a free initial consultation and estimate. After reviewing our portfolio of projects and your collected concepts for your custom home, we’re able to create a preliminary estimate for your review. A Design/Build Contract is signed to continue to the Design Phase.
- Design Phase: In the Design Phase Crestwood Homes and the Architect will collaborate with you to draft exterior elevations and interior floor plans designed to meet your needs. Engineers may be engaged as well if the lot allows for more than one house orientation. In this phase we will refine the interior finish selections to enable us to set a clear budget.
- Permitting Phase: Permitting times vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction but generally take four to six weeks. Our permit expeditors will process the plans through the local building departments keeping Crestwood and the client informed of the progress. During this phase we will also establish a timeline for decisions on your home selections. This will act as a roadmap in the decision making process and keep you on track and hopefully within budget.
- Construction: This is when your custom home takes shape. We’ll keep you informed every step of the way with regular meetings and onsite reviews.
- Finally, completion. This phase involves a walk-through and punch list to ensure that every detail is addressed to your expectation.
We warranty our construction for a full year after completion. The peace of mind that comes with that is invaluable. We’re just as responsive once you’ve moved into your home as we are all through the project. You have our word on that.